Thursday 21 March 2013

My Studio...

When I started out in business in 2007 I used to work from my spare bedroom but as the business grew so did the need for a designated space for me to work and also to allow me to shut the door in the evenings and try to seperate my work and home life, which as anyone who works from home will tell you, is very difficult to do!.

Luckily we had enough room in our garden to be able to erect a workshop for me and this is now one of my favourite places in the world.  So after having a little tidy up this morning I thought it was a good time to take a few photos before it gets messed up again!!...

 
I love to have all of my storage baskets, tubs and especially my Bonne Maman jars filled with lovely things for me to play with and create new designs... I can quite happily sit for hours in my studio with BBC Radio 2 on in the background working away, usually with my little heater on and my gorgeous springer spaniels sat at my feet...


I hope you have enjoyed a peek into 'By Nicki Wedding Accessories' headquarters and now I will have to get back in there to pack up lots of orders for my wonderful customers.

If you would like to browse my website please do...   www.bynicki.co.uk

Nicki  xx 

1 comment:

  1. Your studio is lovely...how wonderful to have such a large and organised work space! I love your button jars!

    ReplyDelete