Friday 15 November 2013

New Gift Boxes

Introducing our lovely new gift boxes...
 

 
I've been thinking of changing our gift boxes for a little while now, not that there was anything wrong with our lovely white boxes you understand, its just that I really wanted a gift box that represented our company and products better...
 
after a lot of searching I finally found these high quality kraft brown rustic style boxes which I think present our products beautifully...
 

 
Each of the boxes has a thick cotton padded filler and will have some cute heart or star kraft confetti sprinkled in, your chosen handmade gift will be carefully snuggled in and the lid popped on the top.  The lid has a ribbon and bow detail which will match your chosen gift and finally one of our cute kraft luggage style gift tags will be attached for you to write your greeting on.

So from now on every gift-boxed item ordered from www.bynicki.co.uk  will be presented in one of these lovely boxes. 
 
I love our new gift boxes... I hope you do too.
 
Nicki. xx
 
www.bynicki.co.uk
 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment