Sunday 25 January 2015

Rustic Wood Slices

What a busy start to the year we've had at By Nicki with orders flooding in from Birmingham to Brisbane!.....yes, we do deliver all over the world!!. 

Even though it's been a busy time I love creating new items and when I found these gorgeously rustic wooden tree slices I just had to start making something with them. 

My first creation was a sweet little hanger with a hand-stamped message.  
The hanger can be printed with any short message or greeting which makes them really great gifts.


I couldn't stop there though as I wanted to create a new birthday card for our collection and inspiration hit to make one of the wooden slices attached to a card.....featuring wooden numbers the card can be made for any age and the wood slice is removable for them recipient to keep as a special memento.


I hope you like my new makes.

All of these items and many more are available from our website at www.bynicki.co.uk.

Nicki

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment