Friday 10 February 2017

New Brocante

Have you visited our new Brocante section at www.bynicki.co.uk ?

I love to design and make new items but I can't add every one of these to my main shop otherwise it would be the size of WalMart!.  However I feel it is such a waste to just stack them on a shelf and for no-one to enjoy them so what I have decided to do is to sell these, often one off items, in my own Brocante section.  As these items are one-offs and cannot be altered or changed they are at highly discounted prices and you can be sure that you are getting a truly unique item.   

I am also a bit of a shopaholic when it comes to buying craft supplies and new decorations which again I cannot always add to my stock so these will be added to this section too.  

The Brocante will be updated regularly so don't miss out and check back often to see whats new. 

Nicki 
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment