Sunday 7 April 2013

Presentation...

I love to receive a beautifully wrapped parcel through the post and one of my favourite jobs is carefully wrapping each of our orders so that when our customers open they're parcel it makes the whole experience a little bit more special...


I always pay so much care and attention to every little detail on every product I design and make and I have always believed that the same care and attention should be paid to presentation and company image.  Afterall your company branding, presentation and image is the first thing that potential customers will see and how you will continue to be recognised in the market...

 
By Nicki Wedding Accessories company colours are, as you are probably aware, silvery grey and white, and this theme is carried right through our logo, stationary, social media and wrapping...



I do hope you have enjoyed a little glimpse into our parcels and if you place an order from www.bynicki.co.uk then you can see our parcels for youself!!.

Nicki. xx



No comments:

Post a Comment