Wednesday 15 May 2013

Look what came in the post...

I received this gorgeous gift today in the post from my dear friend in France...

 
My friend is a very keen crafter and when she came to visit last she went off back to the continent with some of our lovely crafting goodies and I am over the moon to see that she has used one of our Wooden Star Tags as a gift tag.  I think it looks gorgeous. 

My birthday isn't for another couple of weeks yet so I can admire this beautiful wrapping until then!!.

I really do love a prettily wrapped gift, and I have to say that the music paper is absolutely gorgeous and after having a little browse I've found its also available as ribbon from Jane Means...

 
I think I may be trying this out very soon!!...
 
Nicki. xx
 
 
 
 
p.s.  if you want to browse at some more of our wooden gift tags then pop over to my online shop at www.bynicki.co.uk xx







No comments:

Post a Comment