Saturday 18 May 2013

Pastel Wedding Inspiration

I came across this gorgeous wedding cake on pinterest...

 
and I started thinking about beautiful pastel colour weddings which are perfect at this time of year and so popular...

 
Soft pinks, blues, creams, greens and lilacs are so romantic
 

 
Pastels are also a great palette for a spring / summer party too, with lots of pretty accessories like this wooden bunting... 

 
I love this pastel coloured stationary. 
 



Hope you like my look at a pretty pastel theme!.

Nicki. xx





2 comments:

  1. That cake is sheer heaven! I can almost taste marzipan and rich white cake underneath those layers! The details of each layer having a different pattern pleases me so... just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Kadee, isn't it gorgeous, I just couldn't resist sharing it. I am loving looking at pretty wedding cakes at the moment, they are such works of art and almost too pretty to eat!x

    ReplyDelete