Sunday 2 June 2013

New Logo

I have been meaning to update my logo for a while now but just never seemed to get around to doing it. 
 
Well, I decided it was about time that I did...  
 
I wanted something very simple, classic and stylish but it needed to represent what I make most which is, of course, hearts!.
 
Of course, I already had all of my company colours and background designs on my website so my new logo just had to fit in and compliment them. 
 
As my business background design is quite heavily patterned...
 
 
 
I wanted the logo to be plain and simple...
 
and, here it is...
 
 
I just love it!
 
A logo is an important part of any business stationary and very important on social media sites such as Facebook, twitter, pinterest etc. as they all require profile pictures and this is where a logo comes in so you can have the same design and image across them all and that makes it easier for customers to identify your business. 

Now with my new logo, the other thing I really needed was a cover photo for my business Facebook page.   I do quite a bit of networking on Facebook and really needed something to showcase some of my products too...





 
You can pop over to my facebook page to see this in situ by clicking on the photo above.
 
Now there is no way I could ever do all this sort of 'techy' stuff myself and so I needed to find an expert and that's just what I found, Emma at Rosebud Design....


 
 
Emma made the whole process so easy for me, I simply gave her a list of the things I wanted and she came back to me within no time at all with some lovely designs for me to choose from.   If you are thinking of having any graphic design work done then pop on over to Rosebud Design ( click on the photo above to visit her page ) as I would highly recommend her work.  
 
Nicki. xx
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment