Wednesday 29 May 2013

Happy Birthday!

I've been a busy bee today with lots of lovely orders coming in and I have also put aside a little time to celebrate my birthday...


As my birthday was on a Wednesday we decided to have a celebration meal out on Saturday at one of my favourite restaurants...  the gorgeous Farlam Hall Hotel which is simply divine...  a truly stunning location with excellent food and wines and the most attentive and wonderful staff...


 
 
Today has been filled with lovely visits from family and friends, a nice lunch and later this evening that bottle of 'tatty' you see in the photo above will be making its way into my glass!!... 
 
So that's another year gone by and I don't feel any different than I did when I was 21!!.  
 
Now I have decided that I am going to start slowing down these birthdays though as in a couple more years there will be a milestone one which I am not too sure about yet... ( I'm not telling which one!! ).
 
Nicki. xx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment