Wednesday 22 May 2013

Our Cards...

I've been busy making a new card for our collection this week and I am so happy with how it has turned out...

 
Our beautiful kraft brown card features a white tag which has been hand-stamped and finished off with a gorgeous soft pink rose.  So very pretty for any occasion.
 
I love designing and making cards for family and friends but I only have four designs that I sell as part By Nicki Wedding Accessories.

 
 The first card I made for the business was my Wooden Heart Card and it is still my most popular designs.  A simple hand painted wooden heart placed on a large natural raffia bow.  These are lovely as greeting cards but also over the years our brides have used them as wedding invitations too. 

 
 Our hand-stamped Wedding Day card is lovely for the 'Big Day' and our pretty paper flower card is ever so popular for birthdays and mothers day. 

 
We only use top quality card when making our cards and each one comes with a matching envelope.   
 
Our cards are all left blank inside so there is plenty of room for you to write your own special message in your own words, or to add your own inserts if you want to use them as invitations!. 
 
I hope you've enjoyed looking at our cards range.
 
Nicki.
xx
 
 
If you would like more information or wish to purchase any of our cards then please pop over to www.bynicki.co.uk  
 
We ship all over the world.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment